Sunday, April 16, 2006

 

Introduction

Welcome to KC's American English blog.

I am Kasey Chang, or in Chinese, 張國聖, or in short, 小張.

I started posting a bunch of American idioms and expressions on a Taiwanese newsgroup, and someone suggested that I archive them somewhere, perhaps for eventual publication.

As I am mostly self-taught (my main area of study is Electrical Engineering), I didn't think about that very far, but I agree that a blog would be a great way to archive this so everybody can access it.

This is primarily aimed at Taiwanese or Chinese trying to learn American English, mostly idioms, but lots of funny English mistakes, interesting words, and other related subjects.

This is NOT a general grammar website. There are enough of those on the web already.

Comments are welcome.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?